Stocks are an important part of any investment portfolio and should be considered by investors seeking to pursue long-term objectives. With high-risk characteristics, stocks usually generate higher long-term return in terms of capital gain and dividend.
KKPS & Stocks
- Full access to all listed securities in SET and MAI
- Exclusive opportunities to KKPS' offering transactions e.g. IPO/PO/AGT
- Research updates from our award-winning analyst team with access to regional and global reports of Bank of America - Merrill Lynch
- Investment strategy recommendation to capitalize any market outlook
- Value-added service to maximize your investment return e.g. automatic equity lending (SBL-Pool) or money market fund for equity settlement (MMS)
Securities Borrowing and Lending (SBL)
The service helps generate potential revenue for both lenders and borrowers. Lenders will receive lending fees while borrowers can earn profit from short selling in market downtrend. To drive economic value, KKPS prioritizes customer orders by using the following criteria:
- SBL Fee i.e. KKPS tends to select the lender who offers the minimum fee or the borrower who offers the maximum fee
- Duration of transaction
- Stability of source
- Size of transaction
Why Mutual Funds?
Individual investors usually find investing in mutual funds more convenient and efficient than investing in various securities separately. Investors will get access to some restricted assets, professional expertise from fund managers, diversification benefits, convenience as well as tax benefits.
KKPS & Mutual Funds
- Access to our open-architecture platform with comprehensive mutual fund offering of over 1,000 funds from all leading asset managers
Exclusive opportunity to invest in Strategic Asset Allocation Fund (SG-AA), our flagship fund which adjusts portfolio in accordance with our recommendations automatically
- Unbiased recommendation with detailed analysis from our dedicated analyst team for your best fund selection
- Convenient and one-stop service. You can buy or sell mutual funds via our phone-sale or online service
Derivatives can be used either to manage your portfolio risk or to leverage your investment. Apart from investing in the market upturn, investors can also implement investment strategy to benefit from a the market downturn. The investment performance of the derivatives products is linked to their underlying assets.
KKPS & Derivatives
Full access to various types of futures and options contracts in TFEX as well as derivative warrants in SET
Investment strategy recommendation to capitalize on any market outlook e.g. Bullish (Long call, Short put, Bull spread), Bearish (Long put, Short call, Bear spread) or Neutral (Butterfly, Straddle, Strangle)
Why Fixed Income?
Fixed Income is relatively low-risk investment as the principle and interest are committed by the issuer; but, it comes at the cost of lower return. Fixed Income provides safety and stability to investors during a bear market and, thus, many investors usually have at least part of their portfolio invested in fixed Income.
KKPS & Fixed Income
- Full access to government bonds’ daily auctions in the primary market
- Trading service for both government and corporate bonds in the secondary market
- Exclusive opportunities to KKPS' offering transactions e.g. IPO/PO
- Unbiased recommendation from our dedicated analyst team
Why Structured Products?
Structured Products are combination of bond and derivatives where the return is linked to an underlying asset. Structured Products have long been used by institutional investors. Today, they are becoming increasingly popular among individual investors seeking to fill the gap of specific needs.
Why should you invest in Structured Products?
- Customizable to match your investment objective and risk profile
- Opportunity to get higher yield than traditional investments
- Expanding into a new market that may offer you to go beyond the limitation of investment
- Opportunity to get payoff although the underlying movement is not in the expected direction
KKPS & Structured Products
Products cover both local and foreign underlying assets
KKPS has offered Structured Products on both local underlying assets and foreign underlying assets, which invest in Thai baht but still affected by foreign currency exchange rate, to serve all type of investors.
Wide range of products
Provide wide range of products that you can customize based on your investment objective and risk profile.
Tactical Idea for investment
Provide investment strategy recommendation and underlying overview* including structured products details in order to capitalize on market outlook as well as your investment decision
Professional Financial Consultants
We have professional Financial Consultant team to provide high quality financial planning and advice.
*For underlying stock which we have research report, investors can view full version of underlying research report from “Kiatnakin Phatra Securities Research Report”.
Why Cash Deposit?
When you end up with more cash than you can spend, your simplest solution is to deposit that money into a bank account. Nevertheless, most of the time, you put your money in a bank account as an emergency source of liquidity and earn a near-zero interest rate.
KKPS & Cash Deposit
- Access an exceptional range of Kiatnakin Phatra Bank’s deposit products including a saving account, current account or fixed deposit account
- Zero fee for cash withdrawal through any ATM from ATM Pool Thailand
- Opportunity to obtain great deposit interest rates and other financial privileges from 'Priority Banking Service' by Kiatnakin Phatra bank
Why Private Funds?
If you do not have resource to dedicate to your investment decisions, private fund is a suitable alternative for you. Private fund manager team will give you an investment advice and help you create a tailor-made investment policy to serve all your needs; in addition, your financial consultant will continue to offer you an investment service.
KKPS & Private Funds
- Client focus with full attention from fund managers
- Highly qualified fund managers who possess extensive industry experience with strong historical track records
- Tailor-made investment solutions with a well-defined investment process to capture opportunity from market sentiments
- High quality and independent in-house research with excellent access to management of companies
- Optimal operations, strengthened compliance control and improved reliability through international-standard investment management system
We provide two types of stock accounts to suit your investment preference; i.e. Post-Paid and Pre-Paid.
We grant a trading limit for you based on your financial situation and investment capabilities. The account requires 20% collateral to support purchasing power. Stocks and cash in your account can be accepted as collateral.
The characteristics of Post-Paid accounts
- You can trade up to your trading limit
- To start trading, you have to deposit cash and/or stock as collateral to support the trading limit
- The collateral rate is 20% of your approved trading limit
- Trade settlement will be settled by Automatic Transfer System (ATS) in debiting/crediting your bank account on T+2
- The applicable banks for ATS are BAY, BBL, KBANK, SCB, KTB and TMB
- The cash collateral will gain at the deposit rate of interest
Pre-Paid account requires 100% cash collateral, which is kept by KKPS for the benefit of your trade settlement (buying and selling). KKPS grants trading limit according to your deposit fund.
The characteristics of Pre-Paid accounts
- You have to maintain a balance of cash in your account before trading
- Purchasing limit is up to net cash balance
Your purchasing power will be deducted / added immediately when you place the order, with/without execution. If your orders have not been matched, the purchasing power will be adjusted at the end of day or immediately at the order cancellation
- Trade settlement will be debited / credited from/to your cash balance on T+2
- The cash balance will gain at the deposit rate of interest
Go to Account Feature
Why KKP e-Banking?
KKP e-Banking – Kiatnakin Phatra internet banking channel offered to Kiatnakin and KKP account holders for full Kiatnakin Phatra Financial Group user experience. KKP e-Banking allows you to manage your financial and investment accounts with greater ease and efficiency under high data-security standard.
Key features of KKP e-Banking
- My Account: 24-hour access to your savings, current, and fixed deposit account balance
- Manage Account: Add, delete or edit your own account and other third party accounts
- Fund Transfer: Transfer money from your savings/current deposit account to your other KKP’s savings/current deposit accounts or third party KKP’s savings/current deposit accounts and interbank fund transfer
News and Update: Receive updated news about banking products and selected special offers from banking services
For more information : https://bank.kkpfg.com/th/personal-banking/service/other-service/kkp-e-banking-kkp-securities
Stocks & ETFs
Global Investment Service (GIS) offers access to over 8,000 stocks with market capitalization of more than USD25 trillion from world’s major exchanges in the US, Hong Kong and Singapore. This presents a world of investment opportunities and effective diversification for your portfolio, all with the benefits of online accessibility and speed.
Account opening requires a minimum of THB 3,000,000 and the service is currently available for individual (Thais only) or juristic person (registered under Thai laws).
Global Investment Service (GIS) offers hundreds of mutual funds from leading asset management companies to create an investment portfolio that spans all assets meanwhile increasing the efficiency of wealth management.
Offshore Structured Products
Global Investment Services offers an extensive range of structured products covering all asset classes including equities, fixed income, commodities and funds that are available “on shelf” or individually tailored to meet clients’ specific requirements.
Investing through Global Investment Service does not only bring you global investment opportunities but also enhance your ability to capture returns and enhance your investment diversification.
Why Offshore Structured Products?
- Broaden your investment opportunities across all asset classes
- Expand your investment opportunities in various market conditions with different investment views for different risk profiles
- KKPS' internationally recognized investment specialists work closely with our international business partners to select, design and provide the most suitable customized investment advice
Here are some of our partners
Why Lombard loan?
Lombard loans are multi-purpose revolving loans that Kiatnakin Phatra Bank Public Company Limited offers to customers of Kiatnakin Phatra Securities Public Company Limited ("Kiatnakin Phatra Securities) to enhance financial liquidity. By using your financial assets as collateral through an efficient, convenient, quick, flexible and low interest rate process; So you do not miss important investment opportunities. In addition, Lombard credits can also be used for other purposes according to the needs of customers.
Key features of Lombard loan
- Enhancing financial liquidity
- No limit for credit withdrawal purposes
- Increase efficiency of investment
- Utilize the potential of assets held without loss of return
- The maximum amount withdrawn can be increased according to the increased value of the collateral
Family Wealth Advisory
Why Family Wealth Advisory?
Family business consulting services for sustainable business succession, transparency in management and reduce conflicts between family members that may occur in the future. Family Wealth Advisory may include restructuring family business; Preparation of legal documents suitable for the family structure and property of the family; and the preparation of a family constitution that ensures clarity and transparency and families know what to do when disagreements arise.
Key features of Family Wealth Advisory
- Give suggestions on the structure that is appropriate for the family business to create sustainable family business from generation to generation
- Provide recommendations for preparing legal documents that are appropriate for the family business structure
- Suggest suitable lawyers for the needs of the family to implement the restructuring that is suitable for the family business
- Providing knowledge and recommending procedures for establishing family constitution for family members
- Establishing a family constitution and family business succession plans
Mandate Service is designed to offer you a comprehensive and efficient portfolio management service that tailored to your personal requirement and goal.
Selecting the investment strategy and delegating the day-to-day management of your assets to a team of highly experienced specialists, it will frees up time so you can spend on other important things in your life while ensuring constant professional supervision and active management of your portfolio, including constant monitoring and automated rebalancing of your diversified portfolio.